Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Layla Prismacolor Colored Pencil Portrait

Sorry for the gap between post! I have several makeup looks done that are awaiting editing. I will try to get those posted this coming week. I promise! :)

Any hoooo, I wanted to share with everyone a commissioned portrait I recently finished of a friend's child. The pic is 8x10 & created using Prismacolor colored pencils. I have been working, working, working for the Christmas season coming up. Hand drawn portraits of children seem to be a big draw this year. :) I'm glad to be doing them.

Below, I also included the original pic I used as a reference.

Finished Portrait
Layla portrait commission


Photograph for Reference
DSC_0211_2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)