Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bright Spring with BFTE

Hello Everyone!

Long time, no post, eh? Well I am going to remedy that now. So, lets get on with the pics & products!

BFTECosmetics asked, on their fan page, to post pics of everyone's eyeshadow collection from BFTE. Well here is my collection :)

bfte collection

So, since I had all my shadows out, I wanted to do a very springish, bright, everything is blooming now, pretty, look. The following pics show what I came up with. Products will be listed after the pics.

Also, I would like to give a special thanks to my husband for helping me take these photos. Thanks Sweety :)

BFTE FOTD 5

BFTE FOTD

BFTE FOTD

BFTE FOTD 3

BFTE FOTD 7

BFTE FOTD 4

BFTE FOTD 6

BFTE FOTD 8


!!! :) !!!
I really like how this turned out! I hope everyone else does as well.

Eyes (top)
-Urban Decay Primer Potion Sin all over lid.
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner, color Electric all over lid, blended just above the crease.
-BFTECosmetics eyeshadow color Gem on inner 1/2 of lid
-BFTECosmetics eyeshadow color Sage on outer 1/2 of lid.
~blend the two colors together where they meet in center of lid
-MUFE 92 for the crease and blended into brow highlight color
-BFTECosmetics eyeshadow color Blacklisted, used wet, in the inner most part of the crease (I used BFTE Mix & Fix)
-Estee Lauder eyeshadow color Ivory Box as a brow bone highlight
-Eye liner, Coastal Scents Gel Liner, True Black
-Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara

Eyes (bottom)

-Urban Decay 24/7 liner Lust used as a liner under the eye
-BFTECosmetics shadow, Blacklisted used on top of Lust
-BFTECosmetics shadow, Gem used for inner 1/3 under the eye


Brows
- Ulta eye liner pencil, color Bronze


Lips
-Lip stick, Urban Decay, color Naked


Cheeks
-Nars Blush, color Orgasm blended with
-Merle Norman Blush, color Razzle Dazzle

Face
-Smashbox Primer
-Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation, color Ecru
-Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Powder color Light/Medium
-BFTE Loose Mineral Foundation Powder, color Light Beige
-Rimmel Bronzer color Sun Light

No products or compensation were provided for the use of any makeup used for this look. Everything used was purchased by the author.

4 comments:

  1. very very beautifull!! I loved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gorgeous! You look 'perfect' and I love the sharpness of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 3/4 of the collection you have and feel like i am just wasting it's potential now. I have a list of another 20 colors I want to order on top of that. If sent you a picture of my eyes would you make some recommendations on how to wear this shadow the best way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry and email address might help; MaryAnnSloan09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)