This was a fun, I fell into super bright paint, I am trying to blind you look!
BFTECosmetics is having a contest. They posted a pic of two prom dresses for inspiration. This is the one the look is based on....
How awesome is that! Who could resist the bright, fun colors in that dress? Certainly not me. :)
Here is my look inspired by the rivers of flowy fabric of silky awesomeness...
Eye Products Used
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. MUFE no 2 (yellow) crease
3. MUFE no 99 (red) crease
4. MUFE no 92 (purple) crease
5. Coastal Scents 88 Palette, the hottest pink in it, crease
6. Coastal Scents 88 Palette, white, brow highlight
7. BFTE Whisper, inner corner highlight
8. BFTE Lemon, eyelid
9. BFTE Green Apple, eyelid
10. BFTE Grape, eyelid
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner, Electric, waterline & cat eye wing
12. BFTE Peacock on top of Electric, waterline & cat eye wing
13. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, top liner
14. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
I'm adding this so everyone can see color placement
Wow! It isn't every day I use that many colors! I had fun doing this look and I have received some nice compliments so far. :) I also was planning to visit Sephora on the day I wore this. I had so much fun talking to everyone! The customers and employees were great!