Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Aqua Blu & Thank You!

Hello Beauties! :)

I wanted to show everyone a quick EOTD using my original 88 Palette from Coastal Scents.

This is a smokey aqua blue look I wore the other day. I have been running around like crazy, so no pics from my fancy camera...just cell phone pics.... and that explains all my “quick” EOTD’s too. I need more hours in the day!

Also, Thank you! I have had so much wonderful response since coming back from my absence. I appreciate all the comments & compliments. I know we are all busy, and I really do appreciate the time you take to leave a comment. I browse a lot myself, but I’ve been trying to be active on other peoples blogs as well. If you don’t leave comments, that is just dandy too! Thank you for even looking! I really mean it! The beauty blog world has exploded here lately & If you’re taking to time to browse my page....well that just makes me happy. :) So TY TY TY TY TY...... ty... thank yooooooouuuuuuu!

Ok, enough with the mushiness, here are the pics...

Oh my Aqua Blu
Oh my Aqua Blu 2
Oh my Aqua Blu 3
Oh my Aqua Blu 4

ps. Thank you! :)

Snooglerat

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I can't believe you got all that brightness from the 88 palette! I love that palette lol <3 I also love blue, so this look is really eye-catching to me.

    I've been doing "quick" ones too lately. I figure quick is better than not at all! ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie & Joice :)

    @ Emily, Thank you too :)

    I would go so long without posting b/c I didn't have time to get good pics etc etc... Then I decided anything is better than being absent for months and months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. That blue looks amazing with your eye color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is extremly beautiful....!!
    love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes remind me a lot of leesha's and her makeup too. It is gorgeous look! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty! love it!! x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love this color so much and your lashes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so well done. i really wish i could do this as neatly as you do.

    Please enter my Lanvin, Jewelry, Makeup & Nail polish holiday giveaway.

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to say i'm glad you're back and leave some love. You art is fab. There are indeed a lot of blogs but not as visually appealing in my eyes!

    ~Clare~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely, I am a new follower! I am adoring the retro blue. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)