Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FOTD with Wet-n-Wild

Hello My dears...

I have had a bit of craziness in my life as of late. I apologize for my absence. Anyways, I have several sets of pics put back to help me catch up on post. I did manage to get the nice camera out for today's FOTD.

Today was the first day in a week I've worn makeup. I bought the Wet-n-Wild palette Lust at Walgreens several weeks ago and today I finally got to try it. I love these smokey purples! :)

(I have been growing my eyebrows back...so they are kinda everywhere... it is ok to be scared, lol...)

wet n wild palette

wet n wild palette 2

wet n wild palette 3

For quick and easy reference...
wet n wild palette 4

I used my NYX pencil in Milk in the inner corner first, and put the sparkly white color on top of it.

As always, I used UDPP over the entire lid as well.

On the lips, Blankety from MAC & OCC lip tar Complex...

Thank you everyone for looking! :)


Disclaimer: I bought the palette used in this post. Wet-n-Wild, nor Walgreens know who I am. :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow... tutorial Pleaseee. love this & i have this pallet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back. I love everything about this post: the photos, the make up - LOVE it!!! I think your eyebrows look great.

    P.S: Which mascara did U use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thank you ladies!

    Nihrida, I use the Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost. I love this mascara!
    http://www.drugstore.com/maybelline-volum-express-turbo-boost-mascara-very-black-261/qxp168359

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so smokey and intense, and your blending is AMAZING. I think your eyebrows look great :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!! I just found your blog through Nihrida & I'm so glad I did!! this is an awesome look!! u did such a great job!! I love it!! I am so following!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)