Sunday, March 20, 2011

Been awhile....

Hello my lovelies,

I know I've been absent for a week or so... Our family was enjoying spring break here & I managed to get a horrible sun burn. So no make up for me... I know better then to forget sunscreen but I did.

Also, my husband's grandfather died. He was so sweet. I've just been trying to be there for my Sweety and his family.

And with everything going on in Japan, I just feel like posting makeup pics right now is so ... frivolous considering what is going on in those people's lives. I'm just so saddened by how many people where just swept away by the tsunami & trapped in buildings :(

Earthquake, Death, Sunburn.... that is what has been going as of late....

Regulary schedule post will be back soon.


Anna aka Snooglerat

For lack of pics sake, here is the big super moon tonight. I took this earlier....
Super Moon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's grandfather. Hope you're all doing OK.

    And WOW!!! How on earth did you manage to take such a gorgeous photo of the moon? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was/is raining where I live so no cool Super moon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pic.. and so sorry to hear about the loss in your family... prayers and thoughts streaming your way.... take care of that sunburn...looking forward to more fabulous pics when the time is right... Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)