Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Me & Rat showing y'all some love...

Some people love & some people hate Valentine's Day...Either way, I just wanted to wish everyone a great day & thank you for reading and commenting here. I feel loved by you all.


Awwwwww !

Personally, I love any excuse for red & pink eyeshadow...


So, any plans for everyone today? I'm currently at home trying to clean all the things so Sweety will have a nice house to come home to. In the past, we usually go out place to eat, but I think this year we will have a nice dinner at home with just me, Sweety, Abi, and the puppies. :)

Ahhh... Home Sweet Home...

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Anna aka Snooglerat

1 comment:

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)