Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pink Hair & Hearts

Keeping in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I present my very pink haired, and uber smokey purple eyes girl. :)

Ta - dah! :D

pink heart girl

I'm not a graphic designer (but very envious of you that are) but I am an artist. My first major in college was art... I had a scholarship...but after a few semesters, I didn't feel that was the path for me at the time. I enjoy drawing and painting on a regular basis though. I think being an artist is what helps with my makeup application, choosing color combos, etc (and lots of practice!)... Anyways, since I didn't take any graphics classes, I try to practice on a regular basis with my Wacom tablet...drawing my girls...

I would love to be graphic designer ...

I love my job I have now though :) So I will just practice and learn what I can on my own.

Thank you lovelies!

Anna aka Snooglerat

7 comments:

  1. SO super freaking cute. If you wanted a job in graphic design I'm sure you could get one. Its the art thats hard to teach not how to use the programs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I looove the pink hair! I didn't know you were an artist, how cool! I wouldn't call myself an artist, but I do like to draw makeup on people haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok....I love that! Can you make a girl for me? I've been looking for someone to make a character of my alter ego and I love the girl you made!

    I've been thinking about what I want and most the other artists I see make dark characters or strictly anime ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies :)

    @Kimberly I can surely try! email me

    snooglerat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day beautiful stranger from a sissy wonder down under... just wanted to correct Your syntax as You said You would love to be a graphic designer... but You already are... love Your work, thank You for sharing

    PS. Do You have any instructional vids for us mere makeup mortals on YouTube?

    toni show poni

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)