My FOTD which I am calling Smokey Pinks...
What I used
-Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation, color Fresco
-Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Powder color Medium
-BFTE Loose Mineral Foundation Powder, color Medium
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Coastal Scents 88 Palette
-Kryolan White as a base
-Gel liner in Black
-Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
-Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara, color Black
-Urban Decay lipstick in Jilted
-Calvin Klein lipstick in Mesmerize
1. Apply UDPP over entire lid
2. Apply Kryolan Aqua Color in White over entire lid. This makes the light pinks really be able to stand out. (Use this wet)
3. Use the darkest pink, circled in picture above, on the outside edge of lid. Use next lightest pink beside that, and so on... Blend the pinks together until they make a seamless transition from light to dark. I blended the lightest pink right at the midpoint of my lid, leaving the inner 1/3 white.
4. Use the white from the 88 palette on inner 1/3 of lid and under the eye as well.
5. Use the white on the brow bone for a highlight.
6. Cut the crease with black from the 88 palette and blend up.
7. Under the eye, the outer 2/3, I used black and blended to make it look smokey.
8. Use UD 24/7 liner on water line.
9. Finish with gel liner and mascara :)
On the lips I used UD Jilted on all of my lips. except the center part of the lower one. I put CK Mesmerize on the center of my lower lip and blended them together a little.
I hope everyone enjoys my look! :) Comments always appreciated!
Any questions about where to get any products, just ask me! :)