Monday, October 26, 2009

New Orleans Saints Team Colors Inspiration

My Sweety and I were getting ready to watch the Saints game and I was inspired to do an eyeshadow look based on the team colors: Black & Gold. I thought this would be a challenge considering I was fairly certain I didn't have any gold eyeshadow. But as luck would have it, I had forgotten about my BFTE loose mineral shadow in Antique. This is a perfect gold color. For black I used Ulta's pressed shadow Galaxy. I love the teeny tiny sparkly flecks throughout it. For inner corner highlight, and fade into gold color I used Platinum. This color is also a pressed shadow from Ulta. My eyebrow pencil is actually an eyeliner from Ulta in the color Bronze.

Swatch out Saints!

To make the sharp black crease I used Urban Decay's 24/7 liner in Zero. I took an eyeliner brush, rubbed the pencil on it, and drew the crease. I put Galaxy on top of that and faded up. This method also works well to make sharp "cat eye" wings on the the inner and outer corners of the eye.

The lip liner is an off brand drugstore pencil in color Auburn. I used an Estee Lauder gloss in the color Ginger.

New Orleans Saints inspired eyes 3

New Orleans Saints inspired eyes

New Orleans Saints inspired eyes 2

New Orleans Saints inspired eyes 4

Lip picture was taken indoors... That is why I suddenly have a tan! :)

Lips for the Saints FOTD


I did not get a full face picture that I really liked. So here is me and my "niece" Jocelyn. She is a very good friend's daughter. I was taking Halloween pictures for her today.

My Jocie Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)