Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Purple and Gold, School Spirit!

I went a friend's homecoming football game this weekend. I went to take pictures of her because she was in the homecoming court. I was feeling the school spirit so I wanted to wear their colors. I really like this color combination. All products used are listed after the pics.

Purple and Gold 4

Purple and Gold 3

My eye started to water, bleh...

Purple and Gold 2

Purple and Gold


Homecoming was held in the gym due to the rain, and the power was out right up until it started. Thankfully, the rain stayed away for the game later on that evening.

Products used

Face:
-Smashbox Primer
-Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation, color Fresco
-Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Powder color Medium
-BFTE Loose Mineral Foundation Powder, color Medium
-Rimmel Bronzer


Eyes:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Beauty from the Earth loose mineral eyeshadow colors, all shimmery (Applied with BFTE Mix & Fix Mixing Medium)
Lemon (Yellow, over entire lid)
Tangerine (orange, slightly higher than crease)
Grape (Purple, in crease faded up toward brow bone)
Black (in deepest part of crease)
-88 palette (lightest color in palette on brow bone for the highlight)
-Gel liner in Black, applied with liner brush
-Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero, on water line
-Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara, color Black

Brows:
-My brow pencil is a bronze eyeliner from Sally's Beauty Supply. I am always in
search of the perfect shade to match my red hair. :)

Cheeks:
-Nars Angelika

Lips:
-Prestige Lip Gloss in shimmer plum

3 comments:

  1. Girl, this look is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and love the way you wore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love BFTE shadows. They are so easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you so much! I read each and every one posted :)