I just want to take a minute to say Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband, Sweety. He has loved me & put up with all makeup obsessions for 6 years now. This is a list of ten makeup related reasons, that Sweety is awesome!
1. He built me a custom mineral eye shadow holder for all my 5 gram jars. He also built a custom nail polish rack for me. :)
2. I once lost my MUFE 92 shadow that I wanted to use for a makeup contest entry. He searched for, and found it for me.
3. I didn't have enough lighting for my makeup area so he bought and hung a 2ft florescent light with special day bulbs so they wouldn't cast a yellow tone.
4. When I found a major makeup salvage stock at a local business, who dug through it for the lipglosses I wanted duplicates of?
Yep, That's Sweety.
5. When I've run out of foundation/powder etc. , who went to the makeup counter in the mall for me because I was unable to go? (More times than I can count) He also comes home with the correct shade as well.
6. He also takes a seat in an unused MUA chair anytime we go to Sephora...and holds my purse... and never hurries me...not even 3 hours later.
7. He lets me put makeup swatches on him so I can photograph them easier.
8. I said I would like to drive to a small town in Kansas, to visit BFTE, just because I wanted to see the place in person, which is over 1,000 miles away. He said, "Sure, when do you wanna go?" (We haven't went yet, but he said he would :) )
9. He bought me a macro lens for my camera, because I insisted the pics would be better with one.
10. If I am fully made up or completely bare faced, Sweety loves exactly the way I am.
That's what makes him the best Sweety ever!